SRK Fandom Awards 2017 is finally done and we would like to congratulate all the winners as well as the nominees. Reminding everyone again that these awards are just for fun. Each and every SRKian rocks in his or her own way and nobody, not an award, nothing can take that away from you.
We thank all the presenters of the awards. We are indeed humbled and grateful to have you be a part of the awards. Your support means a lot to us.
Here is a list of all the winners of SRK Fandom Awards 2017
- Best Writer SRKian – @writeratmidnite
- Best Video Editor – @mahasrk1
- Best Photo Editor – @srk_fanzzzz
- Most Creative SRKian (Male) – @raeeshere
- Best Creative SRKian (Female) – @misty4srk
- Fastest News Breaker – @razzak_srk
- Funniest SRKian – @fandesrk
- Friendliest SRKian – @srkschampion
- Number Cruncher SRKian – @SRKsCombatant.
- Non-SRKian SRK Admirer – @RKsWarrior
- Most Peaceful SRKian – @I_Love_U_SRK
- Funniest SRKian – @FanDeSRK
- Most Active Fanclub – @TEAMSRK_ONLINE
- Most Active SRKian During Trends – @UpcomingSRKian
- Instagram SRKian – iamvasimt
- Facebook SRKian of The Year – Parwej
- Best Instagram Post of The Year – Shruti
- Best Facebook Post of The Year – Shahebaz
- Best Interviewer of SRK – @iFaridoon
- Best FDFS Event of the Year – Team Delhi
- Best SRK Admirer (Celebrity) – @WhoSunilGrover
- Best Branch of SRK Universe – @SRKAustria
- Spirit of SRK – Team SRKUniverse Delhi
- Best Fan (Male) – @JoySRKian_
- Best Fan (Female) – @ImJia29
Congratulations to all the winners. Having said that, we always take a lot of care to see to it that the voting process is completely democratic. Here is how the voting went this year.
Once again, congratulations to the winners and lots of love and gratitude towards all the participants. It is your enthusiasm and participation that has made SRK Fandom awards a success every year. We are nobody without the SRKians.
And lastly, dear Mr Shah Rukh Khan, what do we say, but loads and loads of love to you. You are our inspiration, you are our motivation and you are our world. Thank you for always loving us. We are proud to call ourselves “SRKians”. Love you.