Kidzania

KidZania Mumbai is a global indoor theme park, located in R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, India. It is a family entertainment center for children in the age group of 4 to 16 to enhance their social and cognitive skills. Opened in August 2013, KidZania Mumbai is India’s first, and the world’s 14th KidZania theme park.

KidZania was created and developed by Mexican entrepreneur Xavier López Ancona. The first KidZania opened in September 1999, in Santa Fe Shopping Mall in Mexico City, and was named La Ciudad de los Niños (“The City of the Children”). Today there are 18 KidZania Theme Parks operational around the world with 5 more to be launched by the end of 2015. KidZania has received more than 31 million guests around the world since its opening, making it one of the fastest growing global edutainment brands in the world. KidZania has been brought to the domestic market by ImagiNation Edutainment India, which is promoted by Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan, with 26 percent stake, and KidZ Inc of Singapore, which holds the remaining 74 percent. KidZ Inc. is co-owned by the Comcraft, Xander & Maxfield Management Ltd. Groups

Source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KidZania_Mumbai